Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
How To Redeem
The E-Mail and SMS contains the Voucher Code. Show the E-Mail or SMS to the cashier at the time of billing to use your Instant Gift Vouchers to make payment. No physical voucher is couriered or is required.
• Multiple Gift Vouchers CAN be used in one transaction.
• Gift Vouchers are only accepted at listed Fab India Outlets.
• Gift Vouchers can be used on Sale/In-store Promotions.
• Gift Vouchers cannot be used online.
Terms and Conditions
1. This is Fabindia E-Gift Voucher (hereinafter the “EGV”) / E-Gift Card (hereinafter the “EGC”) and would be accepted only at listed Fabindia outlets communicated to the customers by Vouchagram and not on any other products/services at any other place.
2. The person who holds and presents the EGV / EGC Code shall be deemed to be the beneficiary of this EGV/ EGC.
3. Fabindia shall not be responsible if the EGV/ EGC is lost, stolen, misplaced or defaced or used without permission of the holder of the said EGV/ EGC.
4. More than one EGV/ EGC can be used and redeemed in one bill/ transaction.
5. This is a One-time use EGV/ EGC with an expiration date.
6. No Cash will not be refunded if the purchase value is less than the EGV/ EGC value and any unused balance amount of the EGV/ EGC shall stand lapsed automatically upon expiry of the said EGV/ EGC.
7. EGV/ EGC cannot be revalidated once expired or cancelled, under any circumstances whatsoever.
8. EGV/ EGC can be clubbed with on-going promotions & offers subject to the terms and conditions of the said promotions and offers.
9. Any dispute related to the EGV/ EGC should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final. In case of any legal disputes arising out of or related to the EGV/ EGC, the courts at Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
10. Fabindia shall on best effort basis attempt to accept EGV/ EGC / ( however on account of any technical reason or for any reason beyond control of Fabindia, EGV/ EGC may not get accepted at the listed outlets of Fabindia, Fabindia in that case shall not have any liability/ responsibility to accept the same.
11. If an EGV/ EGC gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours. In case of any transaction failure after EGV / EGC is applied, amount of the said EGV/ EGC would be automatically credited/ refunded to the account of the same EGV/ EGC within 48 hours.
12. For any queries / issues related to GV /GC, you can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org m or call 1800 1033 314 .
13. Fabindia reserves the rights to alter, edit/ change any terms and conditions of the EGV / EGC at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
14. Fabindia has the final authority on the interpretation of the terms and conditions of the EGV/ EGC.
15. Fabindia reserves the right to withdraw EGV /EGC scheme/ offer before the completion of its validity period without any notice or liability, at its sole discretion.
16. Fabindia reserves the right to deny accepting any EGV /EGC, if it suspects that there is duplicity of the said EGV/ EGC.
17. In no event the liability of Fabindia for any claims shall exceed the value of the EGV/EGC in dispute.
No posts found