Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Established in India in 2006, Max is a fashion retail that houses enormous collection of trendy apparel & accessories. Each Max store offers womenswear, menswear, kids wear, footwear & bags, beauty & skincare, accessories (watches, fragrances, sunglasses) & more. Max's inventory consists of several national and international brands, and its product categories include Indian and western apparels, footwear, handbags, beauty products, and fashion accessories for men, women, and children.
Why Should You Buy Max Gift Cards?
Gift cards are basically a form of currency which a shopper can use to purchase products, services and helps you grab the latest deals & instant discounts on your fashion purchase. Gift Cards can be bought and redeemed for easy checkout and delivery too making gift cards absolutely convenient for consumers. So, buying Max Gift Cards only add more advantages for you in terms of discounts whenever you shop which means high end fashion commodities, accessories and apparel for men, women and kids are available at huge discounts. Pick from multiple categories, shop more and pay less! With Max gift cards, you can get your hands on the brand products which has been making iconic marks in the history of fashion. The gift cards of Max also provide the ultimate shopping experience during the end of season sale as you can get pretty much get anything at ridiculous discounts.
Max Gift Card as a Gift
Most of us have at least one sibling or a friend who is a fashion maniac and all fashion maniacs adore the trendy unique fashion elements which the Max Gift Card bring to the table. The priceless look of smiling happiness when you gift your loved one something special is one of the best things in any occasion. For obvious reasons, it can be very challenging to always find the perfect gift considering how many options are there. That’s exactly the reason you can absolutely trust Max Gift Cards as a gift! With its unique style and fashion attributes, Max is a great choice of a fashion brand and a big discount can be availed on top of the coupons and shop discounts by using gift cards. You can gift your loved one on any special occasions like birthdays, wedding, parties and festivals like Christmas, Diwali, New Year etc. It literally takes just 5 minutes before you can lay hands on a Max Gift Card. Why spend hours and hours on searching for the perfect gift when you can gift Big Max gift cards!
Wondering what to gift someone in a corporate event? Max gift cards can be gifted as a formal gift as well as a casual one since you can find both types of attires blended with the unique style of Max making these brand gift cards a pretty cool gift to give with class. A Corporate party or an event doesn’t really mandate a boring obvious gift every time, go for a gift card instead! Afterall, with the wide selection of fashion at the Max, it does not include any boring options. All the designs are iconic and has brought many loyal fans together over the years.
How to Redeem Max Gift Card
You can redeem your Max Gift Card by following these simple steps:
- Locate a store nearby you that accepts the Gift Voucher.
- Select your product.
- Share your Gift Voucher at the time of billing & pay rest by cash or card if required
You get a considerable discount using gift cards, and with its validity up to 12 months, a Max card lets you buy a lot of clothes and accessories at big discounts!
Max Gift Card FAQ
Q. How will I receive my Max Gift Card?
A. Your Max e-gift cards will reach your inbox within a few minutes of buying.
Q. Can Max Gift Card can be used in Sale?
A. Yes! Max Gift Card can be used in all of its outlets running an offer adding to the discount.
How To Redeem
The E-Mail and SMS contains the Voucher Code. Show the E-Mail or SMS to the cashier at the time of billing to use your Instant Gift Vouchers to make payment. No physical voucher is couriered or is required.
• Gift Vouchers CAN be used to buy discounted products.
• Multiple Gift Vouchers CAN be used in one bill.
• Gift Vouchers CAN be used at all Listed Outlets.
• Gift Vouchers CANNOT be used Online at lifestylestores.com, maxfashion.com & homecentre.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Max eGift Cards are redeemable at select Max, Lifestyle, Home Centre stores in India.
2. The person who has the Max GC Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. Max is not responsible if the Gift card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
4. For balance enquiry / validity, SMS MFBAL< space >16 digit card number to 56767.
5. This is a ONE time use GC with an expiration date.
6. No credit note / refund for the unused balance amount of the GV / GC will be given.
7. Any such unused balance amount shall stand lapsed automatically.
8. Max GC CANNOT be revalidated once expired or cancelled under any situations.
9. Max GC cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates as may be intimated / updated by Max from time to time. Max may add or delete any date(s)/period(s) on its sole discretion without any liability.
10. Max shall on best effort basis attempt to accept Gift Card (GC), but on account of any technical reason or for any reason beyond control of Max, GC may not get accepted on the store and Max shall have no liability for the same.
11. For any queries / issues related to GC, call customer care at 18001231444.
12. Max. reserves the rights to edit/change the terms and conditions for the Gift Card (GC) at any time without any notice or liability.
13. Max has the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
14. This eGift Card can be redeemed only once and in full, in case the value of the merchandise exceeds the value of eGift card, the difference shall be paid by the bearer.
15. Max reserves the right to withdraw Gift Card (GC) scheme/offer before the completion of validity period without any notice or liability at its sole discretion.
16. Max reserves the right to deny accepting any Gift Card (GC), if it suspects that there is duplicity of cards.
17. In no event the liability of Lifestyle for any claims shall exceed the value of the Gift Card (GC) in dispute.
No posts found