|FACE VALUE (₹)||QTY||SAVING (₹)||TOTAL (₹)|
|₹ 500||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 1000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 2000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 3000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 4000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 5000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 10000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
William Penn Pvt Ltd. William Penn has been well known for fine writing instruments. Today, it has expended its offering to include men’s accessories, premium stationery, travel accessories, writing aids, collectibles and premium gifts. In the category of fine writing, over 20 well-known international brands such as Mont Blanc, Sheaffer, Caran d’Ache, Lapis Bard, Lamy, Sailor, Hugo Boss, Cross are available. Accessories from international brands like Dalvey of Scotland & Lapis Bard of England, Troika, Philippi & Tru Virtu of Germany, Moleskine of Italy, Zippo lighters of USA now complement the writing instruments. William Penn currently has 30 retail outlets spread across Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida & Pune in best locations, most premium malls, and major airports in the country. Limited Editions - a selection of Limited editions consisting of rare, meticulously designed pieces are on display. From hand-painted art of Indian Gods and Goddesses to careful carving in silver by world-renowned jewelers, these writing instruments bring together art, craft and history – with a unique story behind each masterpiece. Corporate gifts – William Penn is a popular choice when it comes to corporate gifting. Giftsets combining pens and a variety of gifts complete the offering. Gifts can be personalized by engraving names and logos. Always New – The ‘Wrap It Up’ selection offers the latest signature gifts. A new season is introduced every 60 days. In each season, products are carefully handpicked to offer a choice and variety across price points. From iconoclast notebooks to distinctive pens, elegant collectibles to sleek gizmos and more, there’s something unique and new all the time. William Penn gift cards - gift your employees, partners or business associates the freedom of choice. Gift cards can be bought and redeemed at any store or online at www.williampenn.net
Terms and Conditions:-
- William Penn e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions.
- QwikCilver is an independent company incorporated under the laws of India, and is the issuer of Gift cards.William Penn e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards can be redeemed both online at www.williampenn.net or .at any of our stores (except Shop-in-Shops).
- If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards amount, the balance must be paid by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking wherever relevant.
- Physical gift cards hold no value until activated with minimum balance of Rs. 500 at an exclusive William Penn store.
- E-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards have a validity of 12 months from the date of activatione-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or Credit, but are transferable.
- Physical gift cards can be further reloaded with any additional amount.
- However, e-gift card cannot be further re-loaded and has to be bought afresh.williampenn.net/QwikCilver Solutions are not responsible if e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards are lost or stolen.
- Validity of e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards cannot be extended; new e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/ insufficient, QwikCilver Solutions/William Penn retails the right to cancel the e-Gift Cards /Physical Gift Cards issued.
- For any queries on your gift card, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No posts found