Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
How To Redeem
The E-Mail contains voucher code. To redeem the voucher, go to “Payment” section available under hamburger menu available on Uber homepage. Select “Add Payment Method” to add Gift voucher.
Click on “Gift Card” section to enter the voucher number. Enter the voucher number manually to avoid and issues and click on “SAVE” button. The Voucher Value gets added into your account. Balance of voucher will appear in Payment section in the menu as Uber Credits.
• Gift voucher CAN only be used online on Uber APP.
• Multiple Gift voucher CAN be used in one transaction.
• Gift voucher CANNOT be clubbed with on-going promotions/offers.
Terms and Conditions
1. This is an UBER Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) and would be accepted on the UBER & UBER EATS App Only.
2. The person who has the UBER GV / GC Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. Please follow these steps to redeem the Gift Card in the Uber app:
4.Go to the payment section in the Uber app
5. Tap "Add Payment Method" and select "Gift Card"
6. Enter your gift code
7. You can now see Uber credits added to your account
8. Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can't be transferred. You can't reload a gift card but you can add as many gift cards as you like with each upto a maximum of Rs 10,000.
9. Multiple GV / GC can be used in one Transaction.
10. No Credit note / Refund for the unused amount of the GV / GC will be given.
11. Any dispute related to the GV / GC should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
12. UBER GV / GC are available within India in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available.
13. Uber GV / GC can also be redeemed partially, as many times as the user wishes to until its balance is consumed or the Gift Card expires, whichever is earlier.
14. UBER GV / GC cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. UBER may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
15. UBER GV / GC cannot be clubbed with in-store and corporate offers.
16. Uber GV / GC cannot be returned/refunded.
17. UBER makes full efforts to accept Insta Gift Vouchers (GV) / Gift Card (GC), but on account of any technical reasons the GV / GC may not get accepted on the app.
18. If an Insta Gift Voucher (GV) /Gift Card (GC) gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours.
19. UBER GV / GC can be redeemed when setting up a new Uber account.
20. For any query/issue related to the Gift Voucher, you can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 18001033314 for immediate help.
21. Also redeemable on an existing account by applying the code noted on the card to that account.
22. In case you face any issues with Uber, please reach out to Uber support via help.uber.com or under the help section of the app.
No posts found