Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
In the year 2006 Yatra was launched. Based out of Gurugram, it has tie ups with more than 83,000 hotels all over India which makes its one of the most reliable travel booking portals available.
Why Should You Buy Yatra E-Gift Cards?
· E-Gift Cards are basically a form of currency which a shopper can use to purchase products, services and helps you grab the latest deals & instant discounts on your purchase. E-Gift Cards can be bought and redeemed for easy checkout and delivery too making E-Gift Cards absolutely convenient for consumers. So, buying Yatra E-Gift Cards only add more advantages for you in terms of discounts whenever you make your travel plans. Yatra E-Gift Cards can help you with additional discounts in travel tickets and hotel accommodations. Even your flight tickets and train tickets can be bought at considerably lesser money by using E-Gift Cards. With Yatra E-Gift Cards, you can travel the world at best prices! Post pandemic, consumers will value safe, seamless and authentic travel experiences and for that Yatra has secured all your favourite destinations with amazing discounts. The E-Gift Cards of Yatra also provides the ultimate shopping experience during the end of season sale as you can get pretty much get your tickets at ridiculous discounts.
Yatra E-Gift Card as a Gift
The priceless look of smiling happiness when you gift your loved one something special is one of the best things in any occasion. For obvious reasons, it can be very challenging to always find the perfect gift considering how many options are there. Hence you can absolutely trust Yatra E-Gift Cards as a gift! People love to travel and a Yatra E-Gift Card is the best choice of gift to your family and friends who love to travel. You can gift your loved one on any special occasions like birthdays, wedding, parties and festivals like Christmas, Diwali, New Year etc. It literally takes just 5 minutes before you can lay hands on a Yatra E-Gift Card. Why spend hours and hours on searching for the perfect gift when you can gift Big Yatra E-Gift Cards!
Wondering what to gift someone in a corporate event? Yatra E-Gift Cards can be gifted as a formal gift as well as a casual one. There is no better gift than Yatra E-Gift Cards to give your colleagues or work friends who love to travel.
How to Redeem Yatra E-Gift Card
You can redeem your Yatra E-Gift Card by following these simple steps:
- Visit: https://www.Yatra.com/ and make your travel plans
- Click on Book Now, once finalised
- Enter your personal information & press Proceed to Payment & Select Gift Vouchers tab from Payment Options.
- Enter E-Gift Card Number & press Redeem E-Gift Card. The remaining amount (if any) can be paid via any other payment method.
You get a considerable discount using E-Gift Cards, and with its validity up to 12 months, a Yatra card lets you travel more!
Yatra E-Gift Card FAQ
Q. How will I receive my Yatra E-Gift Card?
A. Your Yatra e-E-Gift Cards will reach your inbox within a few minutes of buying.
Q. Can Yatra E-Gift Card can be used in Sale?
A. Yes! Yatra E-Gift Card can be used in all your travel booking during a sale.
How To Redeem
The E-Mail contains voucher code. To redeem the voucher visit https://www.yatra.com/ and make your travel plans. Click on Book Now. Enter your personal information & press Proceed to Payment & Select Gift Vouchers from Payment Options. Enter Gift Card Number & press Redeem Gift Card. The remaining amount (if any) can be paid via any other payment method.
• Gift Vouchers CAN only be used Online at www.yatra.com.
• Gift Vouchers CANNOT be clubbed with on-going promotions
• A maximum of 3 Gift Vouchers can be used in one bill.
Terms and Conditions
1. EGV can be redeemed only at www.yatra.com.
2. EGV is valid for booking of
§ Flights (Domestic/International)
§ Hotels (Domestic)
§ Buses (Domestic)
§ Holidays (Domestic/International)
3. For redeeming Flights/Hotels/Buses online at www.yatra.com, please follow the following steps:
§ Please select your Flight/Hotel/Bus and fill required details till you reach the payment page.
§ On payments page, Select "Gift Voucher" as your Payment Mode.
§ Enter your unique EGV No.
§ Click on "Redeem Gift Card" and pay the Balance amount using other Payment Modes listed .
4. Holidays (domestic/international) can be redeemed offline only by calling 0124 – 4883876 / 77 between 10AM to 7PM (all seven days).
5. In case of any query:
§ Please call 0124 – 4883876 / 77 between 10AM to 7PM (all seven days).
§ Alternatively you can also write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. EGV is valid for ONE time transaction only. Balance amount left in EGV after the transaction will be forfeited.
7. EGVs are cumulative, i.e. Multiple EGVs (up to 3) can be combined and used in single transaction. However, cumulative redemption is possible offline only by calling 0124 – 4883876/77 between 10AM to 7PM (all seven days).
8. Any applicable convenience fee/processing fee/excess tour cost/ government taxes shall be payable at the time of booking (Only if the package cost exceed the EGV value)
9. If an EGV is lost or stolen, Yatra will not be liable for replacement or Compensation.
10. This EGV cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by Yatra.com.
11. No additional Discount / reduction in the price will be entertained other than the value mentioned on the EGVs.
12. If a purchase is equal to the value of the EGV, then customer will have to pay Re.1 to complete the transaction.
13. If a purchase is less than the value of the EGV, then customer can avail the discount maximum upto the value of the purchase only. Balance EGV amount will be forfeited and customer will have to pay Re.1 to complete the transaction.
14. If a purchase is more than the value of the EGV, then balance amount can be paid amount can be paid through Net Banking, card (debit/credit cards), Mobile Wallet or Consumer can pay balance amount through another EGV through offline mode of redemption only (in case Consumer has more than one EGV).
15. Confirmation of any booking will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard booking terms & conditions of Yatra.com.
16. Yatra.com is not liable to pay for any difference in fare/tariff between date of redemption request placement and date of using EGV during booking.
17. No change or cash can be taken in exchange of this EGV.
18. In case of cancellations, EGV amount EGV amount will not be refunded back to the customer.
20. Any legal disputes, whatsoever regarding any aspect of the promotion shall be handled in the jurisdiction of the courts in Gurgaon, Haryana only.
21. This is for individual use only, Travel agents found using the card would lead to cancellation of booking and no refund would be made.
No posts found