Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Gaana.com is a commercial music stream-ing service providing free and licensed mu-sic. It was launched in April 2010 by Times Internet and provides both Indian and inter-national music content. The entire Indian music catalog is available to users world-wide, but only users in India have access to international music. Gaana.com features music from 21 languages including the ma-jor languages such as Hindi, English, Benga-li, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telu-gu, Malayalam and other Indian regional languages
Terms and Conditions:-
- Gaana Gift Cards gets you premium subscription service from Gaana.com.
- Users are allowed to download unlimited songs on mobile devices.For further details, please check http://gaana.com/subscribe
- With this Gift Card, customers will get 12 months of Gaana subscription.
- The subscription can be used by new or existing Gaana users.
- Those not registered on the service will need to register themselves.
- To apply the Gift Card, goto http://gaana.com/cXVpY2tzaWx2ZXI= > Enter Email ID, Gift Card details.
- The Gift Card can be used only once by a user and will be valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- This service is only available on iOS and Android platforms.
- An email with the Gift Card details will be sent to Customers upon purchase.
- The Gift Card is open to Indian residents above 18 years of age.
- Qwikcilver & Gaana.com reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the timelines and features , at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason.
- Gift Card offers are subject to promotional availability.
- This Gift Card has no monetary value, is not transferable, is not for sale or re-sale nor redeemable for cash.
- Gaana accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of the Gift Card.
No posts found