|FACE VALUE (₹)||QTY||SAVING (₹)||TOTAL (₹)|
|₹ 500||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 1000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 2000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 3000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 4000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 5000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|₹ 10000||ADD||₹ 0||₹ 0|
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Description:-Medlife is a holistic healthcare company that aims to make healthcare accessible and affordable in the country. In order to streamline the functioning of the health industry, we have brought doctors, pharmacists, phlebotomists and consumers under one digital ambit. This will save you from the burden of waiting in long queues, riding to a medical store or visiting a doctor.You can order online medicines and wellness products, book online doctor consultation and lab tests too for which sample is collected at your home/office. Currently, we serve 10 million customers and provide healthcare services.
Terms and Conditions:-
- Medlife Gift Card Terms & Conditions:Medlife Wellness Retail Private Limited (Medlife) are issued Gift Cards ('GCs / Gift Card') by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (Qwikcilver )
- which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to issue such Gift Cards.
- The individuals (User) will avail provisions of the Gift Card.
- The term of the Gift Card will be valid from date of purchase of Gift Card until completion of one year.
- The Gift Card can be redeemed online on www.medlife.com or Medlife Mobile App or Medlife m-site (Platform) only.
- Gift Card can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
- Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other Medlife Gift Cards.
- If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/UPI which are linked to Indian Bank Accounts
- If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same
- Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
- Gift Card will expire after completion of 12(twelve) months from the date of issue.
- The cardholder may request for the revalidation of the expired gift card.
- Upon receipt of such request the gift card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Gift Card cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit
- The User is solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Card.
- Medlife and/or Qwikcilver are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Once the Gift Card has been sent to the User, the User is bound to protect the Gift Card PIN or Gift Card number as confidential.
- In the event of any misuse of Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the User, Medlife/ Qwikcilver shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued.
- The User can combine multiple Gift Card in a single order at the time of checkout.
- Refund/Cancellation of order purchased using Gift Card on Medlife platforms shall be guided by Medlifes Return policy https://www.medlife.com/return-policy
- Gift Card once purchased, cannot be cancelled by the User.
- Any cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of Medlife/Qwikcilver.
- Qwikcilver and/or Medlife reserves the right to cancel the Gift Cards if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means.
- In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Medlife/Qwikcilver retain the right to cancel the Gift Card issued.
- The User agrees and understands that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines, Medlife/ Qwikcilver may be required to share KYC details of the User/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Medlife/ Qwikcilver may contact the User/redeemer of the Gift Card for any such information.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
- Gift Card cannot be reloaded Gift Card issued to the User on account of damaged, defective or missing products must not be transferred to any other account.
- Qwikcilver and/ or Medlife reserves the right to cancel such Gift Card if the same have been found to be transferred to any other account.
- Any offer on Gift Card including offers by banks and instant cash backs could be withdrawn anytime at the sole discretion of Medlife and/ or Qwikcilver.
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly.
- But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 48-72 hours.
- To login & view your gift card transaction statement, please click here Every holder of Gift Cards shall be required to (add the value stored) on such Gift Card into the Medlife User Account.
- For Gift Cards purchased on Medlife Mobile Application or website, the Gift card value is automatically stored into the user account of the recipient
- Medlife shall honour and consider requests for blocking of Gift Cards only from User who have registered the card into the user account.
- The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Medlife and Qwikcilver and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of Gift Card, including but not limited to User violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated, in no event will Medlife and Qwikcilver , be liable to User or any other party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, regardless of the basis or nature of the claim, resulting from the Gift Card , or the contents there of or of any hyperlinked website including without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or otherwise, even if Medlife and Qwikcilver, were expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event will the aggregate liability for any and all of your claims against Medlife and Qwikcilver arising out of damages exceed the Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only).
- The Medlife and Qwikcilvers logo, and all other trademarks, graphics used in connection with this Gift Card are registered trademarks of Medlife and Qwikcilver.
- The User is granted no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Medlife and Qwikcilvers trademarks.
- Please refer the Customer Grievance policy for dispute resolution, unauthorized transactions and liability related aspects at https://www.Qwikcilver.com/grievance-policy/Any differences or dispute arising out of this Gift Card shall be subject to the decision of Medlife and Qwikcilver and the decision shall be final and binding on all.
- All disputes with relation to the Gift Card shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located at Bangalore.
No posts found