Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Description:-Netmeds.com, India Ki Pharmacy, is brought to you by the Dadha & Company one of Indias most trusted pharmacies, with over 100 years experience in dispensing quality medicines. At netmeds.com, we help you look after your own health effortlessly as well as take care of loved ones wherever they may reside in India. You can buy and send medicines from any corner of the country - with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Terms and Conditions:-
- The Netmeds e-voucher can be redeemed only on the purchase of Prescription Medicines.
- The e-voucher is valid for 6 Months.Expired e-voucher cannot be re-issued.
- The Netmeds e-voucher is intended for single use only.
- The Netmeds e-voucher code CANNOT be used in conjunction with other existing offers on Netmeds.com
- The NetMeds e-Voucher is NOT redeemable for cash or credit and cannot be exchanged for any other product.
- If an order placed using the e-voucher exceeds the actual value of the e-voucher, then the balance amount should be paid by selecting the desired payment method at checkout.
- If the total value of an order placed using the e-voucher is less than the value of the e-voucher, then any unused portion of the e-voucher will be forfeited.
- No change or credit will be given.
- In an order where the e-voucher is redeemed, the e-voucher value is applicable towards product prices only and cannot be applied to the shipping charge portion of the order amount.
- Regular shipping charges will apply on such orders.
- The e-voucher is NOT redeemable for cash or credit and cannot be exchanged for any other product.
- The e-voucher is transferable.The e-vouchers cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders, if any.
- For any reason, an order placed using the e-voucher has been partially modified/cancelled an applicable portion of the original discount amount will be credited back to the customers Netmeds e-wallet account.
- In the event an order placed using the e-voucher code is returned, the refund amount will be the total order amount paid MINUS the value of the e-voucher.
- Also, in such cases, the e-voucher code will no longer be valid and it cannot be re-applied to another order.
- However, if cancellation/refund is initiated within the validity period of the e-voucher, then the awarded e-voucher code will be reactivated and hence can be used again.
- The order placed using an e-voucher can be withheld or delayed if there is a problem in processing the order.Netmeds.com reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed e-voucher, after its expiry, in any manner deemed fit.All e-voucher recipients shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Chennai and the customer agrees to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai.
- For any help with the redemption of the e-voucher, please contact email@example.com.
No posts found