- One 6 inches Red & White Teddy Bear
- 10 Red Roses
- Green Fillers
- One Cylindrical Glass Vase - 8 x 4 inches
- Decorated with Red Ribbon
- One Green FNP Logo Tag
- The rose also grows into a fruit. The fruit is called a Rose Hip. It is shaped like a berry and most are red in color but you can find black and dark purple versions.
- Did you know a rose bush can grow quite tall? The tallest ever recorded rose bush stands at over 23 feet (7 meters) tall!
- This Arrangement is made using green oasis foam that stores water in it and keeps your arrangement fresh for a longer time.
- After the flowers wither away, you can re-use this vase as a home dÃ©cor item.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found