- Plant Name- Two Layer Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Square Glass Vase- 3 x 3 x 3 inches
- Pineapple Cake- 500 gms
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- The Positive effect of the Lucky Bamboo plant differs with the number of Lucky Bamboo stalks! Two layered Lucky Bamboo is an expression of love and is also said to double your luck.
- The vase can be reused later on as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found