- Plant Name- Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Round Plastic Pot Wrapped in Jute- 4 x 4 inches
- Soan Papdi- 250 gms
- Set of 4 Diyas
Money Plants Trivia:
- Fresh leaves of money plant can be consumed! The young leaves of money plant are cooked as vegetables and even used as ingredients by many people.
- In feng shui, five leaves of the branch of the money plant represent five elements- metal, wood, water, fire and earth.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found