- Plant Name- Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 6 inches
- White Square Plastic Pot- 3 x 3 inches
- Lord Ganesha Idol- 5 inches
- Set of 4 Baby Laughing Buddha
Money Plants Trivia:
- Money plants can be put in the aquariums as well. The roots branch out till the bottom, and it partly floats giving a gorgeous look. They also provide the essential nutrients for the fish.
- In feng shui, five leaves of the branch of the money plant represent five elements- metal, wood, water, fire and earth.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found