- Eggless Truffle Cake- 500 gms
- Cake Size- 6 inches in diameter
- Serves- 4-6 People
- 10 Purple Orchids
- Green Fillers
- Wrapped in Jute
- Tied with Pink Yarn
- Orchids have the tiniest seeds in the world.This makes them a challenge to grow and cultivate. They take forever to sprout and actually turn into a plant! Growing orchids from seeds is only for the patient and very green-thumbed.
- Purple orchids symbolize admiration, respect, dignity and royalty.
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
- The cake stand, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the cake.
- This cake is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box.
Price Breakup: Cake Rs. 330, Flowers Rs. 1619
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found