- 6 Red Roses
- 6 Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolates 12.5 Gms each
- Beautifully wrapped with Red Paper
- Tied with Red Ribbon
- Seasonal Leaves
Rose Flower Trivia:
- The rose also grows into a fruit. The fruit is called a Rose Hip. It is shaped like a berry and most are red in color but you can find black and dark purple versions.
- Roses can live for a very long time. There are rose fossils discovered that date back 35 million years. The large rose bush that covers the wall of the Cathedral of Hildesheim in Germany has been there for over a millennium.
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
Price Breakup: Chocolate Rs. 72.6, Flowers Rs. 476.4
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found