- Eggless Chocolate Cream Cake- 500 gms
- Cake Size- 6 inches in diameter
- Serves- 4-6 People
- 10 Red Roses
- Green Fillers
- Beautifully wrapped in Jute & Black Wrapping Paper
- Tied with Red Yarn
- FNP Green Tag
- Origin- The rose is (according to fossil evidence) 35 million years old. Garden cultivation of roses began some 5,000 years ago, probably in China.
- Did you know that the rose is edible, can live for a very long time, has been mentioned in the bible and is a great source of vitamin C?
- The cake stand, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the cake.
- This cake is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box.
- Green fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
Price Breakup: Cake Rs. 275, Flowers Rs. 1174
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found