- Plant Name- Syngonium Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
- Plant Height- Upto 3-4 inches
- Square Glass Vase- 3 x 3 inches
- Teddy Bear- 6 inches
- Natural Jute Packing & Yellow Raffia
- Red Raffia is used to write 'I Love U' on the vase.
Syngonium Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant is native to South America.
- It is also known as the Arrow Head Plant owing to its interesting arrow shaped leaves. It is believed that this plant helps in reducing stress, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found