- Plant Name- Three Layer Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Type- Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 6 inches
- Round Glass Vase- 4 x 3 inches
- Truffle Cake- 500 gms
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- Three layers of Lucky Bamboo is said to be one of the most favorite number combinations to have in your home. It brings three kinds of luck to you: Happiness (Fu), Long Life (Soh) and Wealth (Lu).
- The vase can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be hand delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found