- Chocolate Truffle Cake- Half Kg
- Cake Size- 6 inches in diameter
- Serves- 4-6 People
- 12 Red Carnations
- Seasonal Green Fillers
- Handmade Brown Paper Wrapping
- Red Raffia
- Green FNP Logo Tag
- Carnations are national flowers of countries such as Monaco, Spain, Slovenia and Ohio. They are also used as a symbol of different fraternities and sororities.
- Carnations were cultivated as garden flowers in the ancient Rome and Greece.
- The cake stand, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the cake.
- This cake is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box.
- Green fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
Price Breakup: Cake Rs. 330, Flowers Rs. 1069
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found