- Plant Name- Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors Both
- Plant Height- Upto 8 inches
- Plastic Pot
- Yellow Packing Paper & Green Rassi
- Eggless Truffle Cake- 500 gms
Money Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant originated in Mo'orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Money plants can be put in the aquariums as well. The roots branch out till the bottom, and it partly floats giving a gorgeous look. They also provide the essential nutrients for the fish.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or storing your small knick knacks.
- Color of the Pot may vary as per availability.
- This product will be hand delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that. Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside.
No posts found