- 6 Pink Roses
- Pink Paper Packing
- Pink Ribbon
- Chocolate Truffle Cake- 500 gms
- Type of Cake - Cream
- Shape- Round
- Serves- 4-6 People
- Size- 6 inches in Diameter
- The world's most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- Pink roses stand for femininity, elegance, refinement and sweetness.
- The cake stand, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the cake.
- This cake is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box.
- Due to government policies, non woven fabric which is used to wrap this bouquet will be substituted by paper wrapping in Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore
Price Breakup: Cake Rs. 330, Flowers Rs. 769
Care Instruction:Dont place the flower arrangement under direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. It should also not be placed under a fan. If any petal gets damaged, then remove it from the flower. Ensure that the floral foam is always soaked in water. All the flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers! Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment. Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat. Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake. Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support. Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children. The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
No posts found