- 5 Red Roses
- 4 Purple Orchids
- 3 Yellow Asiatic Lilies
- One Cane Basket Diameter 6 Inches Approximately
- Dracaena Leaves
- The largest Flower in the world is the flower of the Puya raimondii, which has a flower stalk 35,000 feet tall and bears over 8,000 white flowers.
- The basket can be reused as a potpourri holder or to store your small knick knacks!
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
- This Arrangement is made using Oasis foam that stores water in it and keeps your arrangement fresh for a longer time.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers!
No posts found