- 20 Red Carnations arranged in two layers
- 2 Layers White Paper Wrapping
- Red Ribbon
- Seasonal Green Fillers
- Green FNP Logo Tag
- Did you know that for over 400 years, Carnations have been used to add flavour to different wines, liquors, and beers?
- Red Carnations represent admiration and adoration.
- Green fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers!
No posts found