- 15 Pink Roses
- 6 White Daisies
- Green Fillers
- One Square Glass Vase- 4 x 4 inches
- One Round Love Tag
- Green FNP Logo Tag
- The worldÃ¢â¬â¢s most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- Daisy comes from the Old English "daes eage," meaning "day's eye." The name refers to the way they close their petals in the evening, and open again at dawn, marking the beginning of a new day.
- This Arrangement is made using green oasis foam that stores water in it and keeps your arrangement fresh for a longer time.
- After the flowers wither away, you can re-use this vase as a home dÃÂ©cor item.
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers!
No posts found