- 5 Red Roses
- 4 Purple Orchids
- Dracaena Leaves
- 1 Square Glass Vase 4 x 4 x 4
- Blue Paper & Bow
- Orchids have the tiniest seeds in the world.This makes them a challenge to grow and cultivate. They take forever to sprout and actually turn into a plant! Growing orchids from seeds is only for the patient and very green-thumbed.
- You can reuse the vase once the flowers wither away. It can be used as a desk pen holder or to store your knick knacks.
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
- This Arrangement is made using Oasis foam that stores water in it and keeps your arrangement fresh for a longer time.
- Purple orchids are natural white orchids dyed in purple color.
- Due to government policies, non woven fabric which is used to wrap this bouquet will be substituted by paper wrapping in Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers!
No posts found