- 12 Orange Carnations
- 3 Yellow Asiatic Lilies
- 3 Pink Alstroemeria
- 5 Yellow Roses
- Seasonal Fillers
- Yellow Jar- 8 inches approx.
- One Green FNP Tag
- Carnations were cultivated as garden flowers in the ancient Rome and Greece.
- Alstroemeria flowers have a vase life of about two weeks.
- After the flowers wither away, you can re-use this jar as a home dÃ©cor item or for storing your small knick-knacks.
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers!
No posts found