- 3 Blue Orchids
- 1 Areca Palm Leaves
- One Glass Heart DÃ©cor Item
- Glass Vase- 4 inches approx.
- Decorated with Green Stones
- One Green FNP Tag
- Most orchids bloom once a year, but if they are really happy, they may bloom more often. When an orchid does flower it usually remains in bloom for six to ten weeks.
- The symbolism of blue orchids goes all the way back to ancient Greece. Greeks believed the bold blue flowers were a symbol of virility and strength.
- After the flowers wither away, you can re-use this vase as a home dÃ©cor item.
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers!
No posts found