- 6 Purple Orchids
- 3 White Anthuriums
- 5 Green Lily Grass
- Green Fillers
- One Small Basket
- The anthurium flower is known universally as a symbol of hospitality, as this exotic beauty thrives in nearly any location in the home or office.
- The symbolism of blue orchids goes all the way back to ancient Greece. Greeks believed the bold blue flowers were a symbol of virility and strength.
- This Arrangement is made using green oasis foam that stores water in it and keeps your arrangement fresh for a longer time.
- After the flowers wither away, you can reuse this basket as a home dÃ©cor item or for storing your small knick-knacks.
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers!
No posts found