- 7 Pink Carnations
- 5 White Daisies
- 1 Green Button Mum
- 1 Cylindrical Glass Vase- 4 x 6 inches
- 1 Mini Happy Birthday Banner
- Daisy comes from the Old English "daes eage," meaning "day's eye." The name refers to the way they close their petals in the evening, and open again at dawn, marking the beginning of a new day
- The Glass Vase can be reused as a desk organizer, to grow house plants, and can be redecorated with some DIY crafts.
- This Arrangement is made using Oasis foam that stores water in it and keeps your arrangement fresh for a longer time.
- Due to government policies, non woven fabric which is used to wrap this bouquet will be substituted by paper wrapping in Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore
Care Instruction:When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle. Use a clean vase and clean water. Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Dont place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water. Enjoy your flowers!
No posts found