- Plant Name- Two Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant
- Plant Type- Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- One Green Fiber Pot- 2.5 x 3 inches
- Natural Jute Carry Bag- 3 x 3 inches
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- The Positive effect of the Lucky Bamboo plant differs with the number of Lucky Bamboo stalks! Two layered Lucky Bamboo is an expression of love and is also said to double your luck.
- The pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks while the bag can also be used to carry your essential things.
- Pot may vary as per availability.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found