- Set of 3 Plants
- One Peace Lily Plant- Upto 10 inches
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- One Pothos Plant- Upto 7 inches
- Plant Type- Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- One Syngonium Plant- 5 inches
- Plant Type- Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- 3 Red Plastic Pots with a Tray
- Pot Dimensions- 3 x 3 inches each
- One Plant in 6 to 8-inch- diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela.
- Pothos is from the family of Araceae and is native to Mo'orea, French Polynesia.
- Syngonium Plant is native to South America.
- You can reuse the pot to grow plants.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found