- Plant Name- Areca Palm
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor Both
- Plant Height- Upto 14 inches
- Plastic Pot
- One plant in 6 to 8-inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Areca Palm Trivia:
- Origin: The Areca Palm is believed to have originated in the Philippines and grows in much of the tropical Pacific, Asia, and parts of East Africa.
- According to NASA, areca palms filter xylene and toluene from the air.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or storing your small knick knacks.
- Color of the pot may vary as per availability.
- This product will be hand delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found