- Plant Name- Carmona Bonsai
- Plant Type- Bonsai
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
- Plant Height- Upto 13 inches
- Rectangular Ceramic Bonsai Pot- 6 x 4 inches
Bonsai Plants Trivia:
- Bonsai is a Japanese art form originated from the Chinese practice of penjing.
- Carmona Bonsai is appreciated for its proportional shapes as the small leaves fit perfectly to the miniature trunk structure.
- The Pot can be reused as a decorative item or storing your small knick knacks.
- Color of the Pot may vary as per availability.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found