- Plant Name- Ficus I Shape Bonsai Plant
- Plant Type- Bonsai
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
- Plant Height- Upto 9 inches
- Printed Ceramic White Pot- 4.5 inches
- Printed message on the ceramic pot
Ficus Bonsai Plants Trivia:
- Origin- The Ficus Bonsai plant is native to Taiwan and Malaysia.
- Most Ficus Bonsai trees can produce aerial roots in their natural habitat, which are often presented in appealing Bonsai creations with many aerial root pillars or root over rock styles.
- The pot can be reused later on as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- Color of the pot may vary as per availability.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found