- Plant Name- Ficus Compacta
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
- Plant Height- 4 inches
- Two Raisin Pots- 3 x 3 inches
Ficus Compacta Trivia:
- Origin: Ficus compacta plant is commonly known as weeping fig or Ficus tree and it is native to Asia and Australia. It is the official tree of Bangkok.
- The ficus plant is great at eliminating pollutants coming out from carpets and furniture like formaldehyde, benzene, and trichloroethylene.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found