- Plant Name- Ficus Ginseng Plant
- Plant Type- Bonsai
- Plant Placement- Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 10 inches
- Green Fiber Pot- 4.5 inches
- Every bonsai has a unique shape and design. We will try to deliver you as close as possible to the one shown here. However, there could be some difference in the size and shape of the bonsai delivered to you. We assure you it will be of the same species i.e. Ficus.
Ficus Ginseng Plant Trivia:
- Ficus Ginseng is a species of evergreen woody plant in the fig genus, native to the Malay Archipelago and Malesia floristic region.
- The word âginsengâ means root in Chinese, and is attributed because of the magnificent aerial root, but its very shiny dark green leaves are equally appealing.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or for storing your small knick knacks.
- Pot may vary as per availability.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found