- Plant Name- Golden Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Red Imported Plastic Blossom Pot
- Pot Dimensions- Height: 3 inches
Money Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant originated in Mo'orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Money plants can be put in the aquariums as well. The roots branch out till the bottom, and it partly floats giving a gorgeous look. They also provide the essential nutrients for the fish.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found