- Plant Name- Two Layer Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Type- Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- White Plastic Pot- 3 inches
- Plant Care Card is Included
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- The Positive effect of the Lucky Bamboo plant differs with the number of Lucky Bamboo stalks! Two layered Lucky Bamboo is an expression of love and is also said to double your luck.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or storing your small knick knacks.
Care Instruction:Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside. Handle with care. Wipe clean with a soft cloth. Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavor. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that.
No posts found