- Plant Name- Jade Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 6 inches
- Conical Shaped Abstract Print Green Ceramic Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 3 x 3 inches
Jade Plants Trivia:
- Jade Plant originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today.
- Jade plant is considered as a strong symbol of good luck and is often referred to as âMoney plantâ, âDollar Plantâ & âFriendship Plant.â
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found