- Plant Name- Jade Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 6 inches
- Round Glass Vase
- Vase Dimensions- 6 inches diameter
Jade Plant Trivia::
- Origin- It originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today.
- Jade Plant is a perennial plant. It has a life span of more than 2 years. It is a low-maintenance succulent with delicate pink or white flowers that bloom in the spring.
- The vase can be reused later on as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The condition of the plant will depend on the current season. The plant delivered might vary from the image shown as the leaves might turn slightly yellow due to seasonal changes.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found