- Plant Name- Peace Lily Plant
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- Plant Height- Upto 12 inches
- One Plant in 6 to 8-inch- diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
- Plastic Pot
Peace Lily Plants Trivia:
- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela
- Ranked third by NASA in removing three of most common air pollutantsâ formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found