- Plant Name- Peace Lily/Spathiphyllum Plant
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
- Plant Height- Upto 8 inches
- White Imported Plastic Blossom Pot
- Pot Dimensions (L x B x H)- 3 x 3 x 3 inches
Peace Lily Plants Trivia:
- Origin- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela
- Ranked third by NASA in removing three of most common air pollutantsâ formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- The pot can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or in bud stage.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found