- Plant Name- MILT Sansevieria
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor Both
- Plant Height- Upto 4 inches
- Square Glass Vase- 6 x 4 inches
- One plant in 6 to 8-inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Sansevieria Plants Trivia:
- Origin: MILT Sansevieria is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.
- This plant is one of the best for filtering out formaldehyde, which is common in cleaning products, toilet paper, tissues and personal care products.
- The vase can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be hand delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found