- Plant Name- Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors Both
- Plant Height- Upto 8 inches
- Jute Wrapped Plastic Vase
Money Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant originated in Mo'orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- The plant has a multitude of common names including Golden Pothos, Hunter's Robe, Ivy Arum, Silver Vine, Solomon Islands Ivy & Taro Vine. It can also be put inside an aquarium where it purifies and provides nutrients for the fish
- The vase can be reused later on for growing small house plants or for storing your small knick knacks.
- Vase may vary as per availability.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found