- Plant Name- Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 8 inches
- Natural Jute Wrapped Black Plastic Pot With Green Rassi
- Pot Dimensions- 4 x 4 inches
Money Plant Trivia:
- Origin- Money Plant was originated in Mo'orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Each branch of a money plant has 5 leaves. In Feng Shui, the five leaves of the branch represent the five elements of Feng Shui; metal, wood, water, fire and earth. These five elements in the leaves are said to attract prosperity to the owner.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or for storing your small knick knacks.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found