- Plant Name- Two Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant
- Plant Type- Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- Plant Height- Upto 6 inches
- Square Glass Vase
- Vase Dimensions- 3 x 3 inches
- New Year's Peel Off Sticker
Lucky Bamboo Trivia:
- Lucky Bamboo was originated in Southeast Asia and has been used for 5,000 years in the practice of Feng Shui.
- Two layers of Lucky Bamboo is known to ring abundance of love and double the luck factor. Set it in a corner of your home or office, and enjoy the good fortune, prosperity and positive energy it has to offer!
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found