- Plant Name- Two Layer Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Type- Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Square Glass Vase- 3 x 3 inches
- One Black FNP Gifting Sleeve
Bamboo Plants Trivia:
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- The Positive effect of the Lucky Bamboo plant differs with the number of Lucky Bamboo stalks! Two layered Lucky Bamboo is an expression of love and is also said to double your luck.
- The vase can be reused later on as a decorative item or for storing your small knick-knacks.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found