- Plant Name- Sanseaveria Green Compacta Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Square Glass Vase- 3 x 3 inches
- Handcrafted goodness with 100% natural layering of preserved green moss, potting mix soil, and river side gravel.
- Watering guideline: 40-50 ml using a water dropper. Water once in 8-10 days depending on whether the soil is moist or dry.
- Open terrariums are better suited to plants that prefer less humidity and soil moisture, such as temperate plants. Open terrariums also work well for plants that prefer bright light, as closed terrariums can trap too much heat potentially harming any plants inside.
- Squeeze in elements of mother nature like soil, gravel, and moss in a glass container. The science behind putting gravel in the terrarium is to enable the excess water to seep through and not sit in the soil. It creates space to hold the excess water.
Care Instruction:Keep your stuffed friends looking (and smelling!) their best by always hand washing them, using a mild detergent. Never put them in a washing machine. You can also get them dry cleaned. They should be allowed to air dry outside. Handle with care. Wipe clean with a soft cloth. Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavor. Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that.
No posts found