- Plant Name- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors Both
- Plant Height- Upto 10 inches
- Ceramic or Unbreakable Fiber Pot- 5.5 inches
- The plant delivered to you may or may not have flowers in it depending upon the availability and the prevailing climatic conditions. The flowers shall blossom in about a couple of weeks with adequate watering and exposure to sunlight.
Peace Lily Plants Trivia:
- Origin- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela
- Ranked third by NASA in removing three of most common air pollutantsâ formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- The vase can be reused later on as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- Color of the Vase may vary as per availability.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found