- Plant Name- Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 6 inches
- Round Glass Vase- 6 inches
- Heart Shaped I Love You Tag
Money Plants Trivia:
- Fresh leaves of money plant can be consumed! The young leaves of money plant are cooked as vegetables and even used as ingredients by many people.
- Money plant seeds can be consumed. It is said that they taste like peanuts.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found