- Plant Name- Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Green Melamine Square Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 2.5 x 3 inches
- Set of 4 Ceramic Baby Buddha
Money Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant originated in Mo'orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Each branch of a money plant has 5 leaves. In Feng Shui, the five leaves of the branch represent the five elements of Feng Shui; metal, wood, water, fire and earth. These five elements in the leaves are said to attract prosperity to the owner.
- You can reuse the pot/vase to grow plants or keep it as a home dÃ©cor item.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found